March 19, 2015

Russian Lace Mat

Hi All - I am still here - It's been a while since my last post - still mastering the vagaries of a new mobile phone and computer - however .... I am also working on items that have to be kept quiet ;) but I have also returned to working my Russian mat ... it was tucked away in the studio cupboard for 3 years or so as I had other priorities such as workshops to plan and items to make for them. This mat was started 10 years ago this May so I think that it is perhaps time it was finished so for the last 4 months I have been working on it at Wednesday lace group (weekly) and Saturday Lace group (fortnightly) ... it has come along since I took this pic ... must take a more up to date one soon.

1 comment:

Madtatter80 said...

Very beautiful! excellent work love to view!