November 12, 2013

Tony's 21st

Hi All - I am still alive! LOL! I have had a busy few months - preparing to Teach in Sydney at the AGM - which went really well - I had a fabulous week (the one before the AGM) - a few days playing tourist in Sydney City Centre and then a few days with a lace friend - the usual great time at the AGM week - my annual catch up with my lace mates from around the country .... then a few busy weeks painting bobbins (Stock for our Annual Cattern's Day Fair here in Perth a week this Saturday) .... and also painting bobbins ready for my stall at the International OIDFA congress in Adelaide next July.... I am also well underway with preparation for my next workshops next year - no peace for the wicked.... The photo here shows as all a week ago last Saturday for Tony's 21st celebration (actual Birthday was on the 3rd) .... Awww... my baby boy ...21! :)

No comments: