August 12, 2013

5oth Birthday Card

3D 50th Birthday card





Here are some pictures of the 50th Birthday Card I made for my best buddy - I had thought I had taken a photo of it in it's closed position - but I can't seem to find the photo at the moment...hmmm. I have neglected this blog a bit recently - I have been busy working on lace for future workshops ....all stuff that is "Secret Squirrel"..... I can now reveal that it is confirmed that I am teaching at this year's Australian Lace Guild AGM week Sept 29th - Oct 5th - and I am thrilled and really looking forward to it - I am currently busy with the students notes and alongside all this I have been madly painting bobbins for my stall at the OIDFA International Lace Congress here in Adelaide, Australia in July next year..... as well as the usual everyday orders and my new Price List stock which I need for my stall in 6 weeks time in Sydney and for here in Western Australia for the annual Cattern's Day Lace Fair at the end of November ...busy busy busy! :)

I have also been setting up a second blog - using Wordpress as it allows me to have title tabs :) ...so I have just spent the morning getting the hang of it! 

No comments: