February 2, 2013

More Needle Lace and some Tatted Christmas Cards

Fillings all complete and the padding and Cordonnette underway

Close up of the padding and Cordonnette

Progressing...

still a ways to go...

Tatted Christmas Cards that I made for the Gumlace (Australian Online Lace Group)swap


I made 4 altogether...

All four :)  
Well -January has been and gone and we are into February - I have been incredibly busy for the last couple of months and it will be like that for most of this year and the beginning half of next year! So my blog posts will be somewhat erratic - a lot of the work I have been doing recently - is "Secret Squirrel" .....that is....either for gifts, competition or future workshops - so I can't put pics on here or post about it ... if I do get a chance to do any "fun stuff" I will be sure to pop it on here :)

1 comment:

laura_rose said...

Hi Britt, seems the Russian mat will be well hidden for a while too?!?! We all just need more hours in the day for 'play'! Lovely work as usual...love your 'secret squirrel' term...hugs :)