January 30, 2011

Scrappy Flower brooch

Hi All - Here is the pic of the "Scrappy Flower" brooch which I made a couple of months ago. (I am posting the pic as promised)
It's made using some left over material from when I made my Wedding Dress. (A good few years ago now!! LOL)
I am going to be participating in the One World One Heart again this year ... it starts tonight - in one of the US time zones - so because we are so many hours ahead here in Western Australia I won't be posting my info in until tomorrow evening our time .... all very confusing hehe! I am really looking forward to it - do come see what it's all about :-)

2 comments:

Flowermouse Design ❀ Lone said...

I really love this - what a great job you´ve done. I´m amazed by your skills!!!

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Gosh, this is beautiful! I am enjoying your blog and talent!