March 21, 2010

Cordonnicot Needle Lace Fish

For more up to date information on my Cordonnicot Needle Lace please click here
or copy and paste the address blow the photo's:
http://stitchetygrubs.wordpress.com/

Hi - A few weeks ago I made a Cordonnicot needle lace fish which is to be part of the Aussie display at the OIDFA Lace Congress which I am going to in Japan in July - first pic shows him on my lace pillow - working on his head! - 2nd pic - head complete - onto tail ... more pics in next post! LOL! :-)

2 comments:

Typstatting said...

Wow!!!!!! That most certainly is different and I just love the work that you put into it!

Lynn said...

Looking forward to seeing this fin-ished! Get it "fin" ished? lol Seriously though, super super cute!

Lucky you going to Japan! That will be amazing.