February 15, 2010

THE WINNERS ARE

I have thoroughly enjoyed the One World One Heart Magic Carpet ride - and I am thrilled to have had over 400 comments this year - almost three times as many as last year- and such wonderful things written too! A huge thank you to all of you.

So here are the two lucky winners.......
LADYBUG

and
LYNN


I have emailed you Lynn and I have left a comment on your page Ladybug - as I couldn't find an email link....
Please send me your postal addresses as soon as possible so that I can get these little purses off to you wherever you are in the world...
I am also thrilled as I have won a prize this year - a faerie from Kaerie Faerie - yay!
I hope to snoofy at my leisure around all the blogs and hope that many of you will return here to see what I get up to this year...

No comments: