October 21, 2008

Secret Pal Swap
















Hi All
Sorry for the lack of posts .... I have been busy decorating our main living area ... 2/3rds done so getting there slowly ... also I have been in the studio painting bobbins (orders from the recent AGM in Brisbane and also getting ready for the Cattern's Day Fair at the end of November which I will be having my usual stall at ...) Here are a couple of pics of the luvly little bag which I recieved as my first swap (there will be 4 at the beginning of the months Sept - Dec) It has pockets front and back and cute tassels - I luv it ... hehe for the second swap (October) I received a tub of drinking chocolate powder (mmm mmm) and some material scraps and beads which my "secret pal" sent for me to use on some ATC's ...Thanks Secret Pal (in case she visits here! hehe) . I found out last Saturday at Wire lace that one of my students who attended the Wire lace workshop I taught back in April entered the pendant he made in my class at the recent Perth Royal SHow and one a first prize ... how cool! Yay Go Bob!

2 comments:

Jane said...

What a lovely bag, great colour

artisbliss said...

What a great little bag!