June 19, 2008

Last couple of pics of Elizabethan piece
















Hi All Here is a close up of the Daffodil and a pic of the total piece.... I still have to frame it...
I went to my local "Spotlight" store yesterday to get some more "toy" stuffing (I have made some more "peanut" shaped "neck pillows" and had run out) and as it is the end of the Financial year this June 30th they had quite a few things on "clearance" (gotta luv that word haha almost as much as "sale"!or "bargain") anyway I ended up getting a couple of black folders which when opened have a clear pocket on the left (for a project sheet perhaps) and on the right a large plastic pocket containing 4 sectional plastic containers for beads etc at a cost of $7 each folder!!! I also got 4 packs of glass beads which had lots in for $5 a pack -all different sizes...I had a ball today sorting them out and generally admiring them haha yep I am a sad bunny LOL :D.... I think will have to take some pics as the folder is hard to explain and you probably wanna see the beads anywayz! I also got 5 small 8 compartment containers for other beads that I already have ...haven't had time to sort them out yet though!
I have embroidery tomorrow and will have to do grocery shopping on the way back as my usual day is 8am on a Saturday but this Saturday it is Wire Lace Group day! ...

3 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

this piece is gorgeous. Will you post a picture once it is framed?

nothing better than a clearance lol I always keep my eye out for art stores having a clearance, have gotten a few good deals on supplies that way.

Pat said...

This piece is just beautiful it must have take hours of work.

Jane said...

Absolutely fantastic, love to see it framed