May 29, 2008

More of the Tree for all Seasons
















Hi All - I have sneaked on here quickly - I have to go make dinner in a mo .... here are a couple more pics of the Tree for all Seasons embroidery. though the colours look a bit washed out in the "complete" view! I have been busy in the studio painting bobbins today ... it is that time of the year when I spend all morning bobbin painting and then try to get some time in the afternoons to do the "fun" stuff. I took all my goodies which I brought at the Craft Fair last Saturday to my lace group yesterday and got to drool over them again and so did my friends! One of them went to the Craft Fair and didn't spend any money other than the entry fee.... no idea how she managed that !!!! I think she must be ill haha!

1 comment:

artisbliss said...

Really, really lovely.