April 28, 2008

More ATC's
















Hi
I went to the city today (as it was the last day of the Easter school holidays for Dear Son ) and I had a look at a new camera I am interested in .....I will now get myself organised and go and buy one sometime this week... However I did find these two pics of some ATC's I made the week before last ... the Lavender and Lace ones ... I cut up a cushion which I had embroidered 16 years ago and I made up some tatting to match ... the others are some painted linen fabric (which I did years ago and found in one of my "stuff" boxes!) and I cut and appliqued some of my "Fluff felt fabric" (left over bits!) in the shape of leaves and sewed on some hand made bobbin lace, oh and of course sequins and beads! hehe!

3 comments:

artisbliss said...

Very nice ATCs. I especially like the ones with the angelina.

Ati said...

Love the lavender atc's!

Digitalgran said...

These are lovely, but I'm finding it so difficult to cut up some of the work I made years ago. I must be brave!