December 30, 2007

Russian Mat and Happy New Year




Hi
Here are a couple of pics again of my Russian Mat... the 1st was how it was at the beginning of December last year and the 2nd image shows it as it was a few months ago in early August ... I have been working on it the last 5 days in the cool of my studio whilst rewatching the Lord of the Rings trilogy and it's extra items... I hope to take some more up to date pics and load them on here next week..... The mat is 49 cms in diameter.
Have a Happy New Year all.....

4 comments:

Pat said...

This is beautiful but how on earth do you manage to watch a film at the same time?

Stitchety Grub said...

Hi Pat
I have seen the 3 LOTR movies at least 4 times each and I do a lot of listening haha! It's good practice for when we (Lace group) go demonstrating at craft shows!:D I stop to watch the "good bits" LOL!

debzie said...

Sad bunny..........get a job......tee hee! big sis'

debzie said...

Happy new year stitchey grubby it's beautiful. do watch your eyes though...