July 3, 2007

Pantoran's Feather Stitch





This Month's stitch for the Pantoran I am making is "Feather Stitch" and I was very organised this time and actually did the square the afternoon that we chose the stitch (the first 4 stitches I did in the first week of each of the 4 weeks we had alotted but the 5th square I lost the plot and didn't do it until the day before show and tell oops! hee hee!...) This time I am way ahead of time yay! It is the elephant ... if you look at his cloth on his back and the one on his head you can see the Feather Stitch and also a little line of it on the ground! I am really pleased with how he turned out ...he's soooo cute haha! :-D There is a closer shot of him too - though you can of course click on the pic for an enlargement.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooh, I love those! Now I want to go make one myself! Thanks for the inspiration!