May 18, 2007

Wheatear Stitch


Hi All

I have had a busy week ... lots of bobbin painting .... - orders to fill ... but I did get to do a bit to my Kanthas Quit at my embroidery group ... we had show and tell ... - I have put a pic of my friend Colleen's crazy patch on here... yes that is real handmade bobbin lace on it .. Colleen is a prolific lacemaker.... this month's "Wheatear" stitch is on this piece .... at the bottom can you see the "Centipede" he is done in the Wheatear stitch! :-D -on the dark background (if you click on the pic it will enlarge). I am off to the "hills" for the Monthly WA Guild Lace day tomorrow ... looking forward to it.. I will be taking my Cordonnicot Needlelace "Lizard(s) to work ... I will try and remember to take a pic of them next week ... I have to dig out the camera for some other pics anyway.....

No comments: