March 5, 2007

Bank Holiday craftiness!

Hi .... I been busy the last few days ... alternately working on my "Kanthas Quilt" ....and on a knitted scarf ...as I can't do too much knitting at a time 'coz of Arthur Itis in my fingers ...I have been knitting 2-3 rows then putting it down ...carrying on with the Kanthas then doing another few rows! The scarf I am knitting is with some wool I got last week in Spotlight ...clearing out at $2 a ball instead of $4 called "Moda Dea - Wild" the colour... "funky" ...it is sooooooooo soft and is knitting up great!
As there was such a load of rubbish on daytime TV (It's a bank holiday here in West Aus today) I spent the day watching "Four weddings and a Funeral" on DVD and also "Pride and Prejudice" - the BBC TV series not the recent movie) ( for the umpteenth time haha!)....I'm off to quilt group tomorrow ... carrying on with the Kanthas ...

No comments: